This article is designed to provide a vision of our workflow. All process is divided into phases and below all main milestones are listed.
1st. Advance project notification and pre-estimation from partner acceptance and estimated project negotiation phase start date.
2nd. Functional Design (FD), Technical Design (TD), Graphic Design (GD) acceptance
3rd. Opening project in our management tool (Jira)
- Set up kick off meeting with team
- Give all question to the project manager (partner side)
- Creating project estimation
4th. Get estimation approval from project manager (partner side)
5th. Set up project in our management tool
- Project calendar plan creation
- Tasks creation and assignation to responsible
- All credentials and resources obtaining from our partners (database dumps, test environment, import schemas, import test data, site media etc.)
- Send reports to the project manager
- Show results of each sprint on the development server
- Perform a demonstration of functionality of the sprint
2nd. Soft launch of project
- Client is allowed to access backend and may start testing application, make notes and feature requests.
- Since this phase customer may fill information that is not to be deleted from server by developers, QA etc.
3rd. Pre-live phase of the project
- Perform acceptance tests
- Integration and communication with 3rd party application testing
- Fill all content, upload all media
4th. Stress testing
- Code optimization (if needed)
1st. Move to the live
2nd. 2 weeks bug fixing
3rd. Move project to the support phase